Our client, BKL, is a Top 50 UK firm of accountants, tax specialists, and auditors with an office in London of over 150 staff, and a growing client base.
- In common with other accountancy practices, BKL’s clients are required to sign and return a letter of engagement (LOE) before any work can take place, followed by further signed LOEs at regular intervals.
- BKL was keen to make its client take-on process as efficient as possible for staff and clients alike, to ensure that its new client relationships are built on a very positive first experience.
- A project was commissioned with T-Tech to automate the sales and engagement process with client care in mind.
- The implementation of a CRM and digital signing system helped to achieve this, giving BKL’s staff the ability to track and manage clients and contacts.
- LOEs are now being ‘e-signed’ and returned quickly, marking a drastic reduction in their turnaround time.
- The move away from paper LOEs has meant a similar reduction in printing, postage and scanning, bringing welcome savings of time and money.
- Improved compliance
- Automatic chasing of unsigned LOEs
- Freedom for clients to read and sign their LOEs while away from their offices.