All projects require some type of change and therefore managing change proactively from the start of the project is very important.
Change activities focus on the people within the organisation and can include:
- Reviewing roles and responsibilities
- Training needs analysis
- Designing and delivering training
- Communications planning and delivering the plan
- Change champions – identifying and developing
- Working with the leadership to articulate key messages
Understanding the culture of an organisation is essential and this should be used to inform change activities.